Anne Frank House Hunt for Housing
(formerly the Walk-a-thon)
We are pleased to announce that the Anne Frank House Walk-a-thon has become the Anne Frank House Hunt for Housing.
This event is the major fundraising event for Anne Frank House DC. There are two goals:
- To raise awareness of the issue of homelessness within the school community and
- To offer a major fundraising opportunity by participants and corporate sponsors
The Need Is Great
Please consider a special donation to help us respond to the unprecedented housing crisis. This past summer, Anne Frank House bought a studio apartment for a new resident.
Your donations to Anne Frank House are tax-deductible and help cover the costs of housing and supportive services for each client. As an all-volunteer run organization, more than 90% of what we raise goes to helping our clients.
Anne Frank House DC
- Houses 12 formerly unhoused people in attractive studio apartments
- Furnishes the apartments
- Pays for medical, psychiatric, and social services
- Matches volunteers to supports the residents with phone calls, visits, holiday meals, and other assistance
Consider covering the average monthly cost of an Anne Frank House resident’s support:
1 month ($1,500), 3 months ($4,500), 6 months ($9,000) or 12 months ($18,000).
Please use the form below to donate online. If you would prefer to send a check payable to “Anne Frank House, Inc.”, print and fill out the online donation form and send it with your check to Anne Frank House, PO Box 73275, Washington, DC 20056-3275.